Alang (4852 ft)
The beautiful Alang Fort lies in the Nashik region. Top of the fort is huge plateau. There are two caves on the fort for staying and 11 water cisterns arranged in a Cascade formation & a dilapidated storage room.
Mandan (4841 ft)
Madangad is considered to be one of the most difficult forts to climb among all the forts in the Sahyadris. The area of the fort is quite small as compared to Alang and Kulang, its adjoining forts. There are only two water tanks on top of the fort. The area visible from the top of the fort is quite scenic.
Departure from Mumbai / Pune in night at 11pm
For Mumbai People
10.30 pm at Pritam Hotel, Dadar TT, Dadar (E).
For Pune People10.00 pm at Shivajinagar (In Front Of Bank Of Maharashtra)
Arrival at Ambewadi in early morning, Rest for sometimes,
Fresh up,Breakfast, Trek to Madan Fort, Traversing,
Rock Climbing, Reach to Madan Fort, Lunch,
Madan Fort Exploration, Flying Fox between Madan-Alang
Forts, Tea & Snacks, Alang Fort Exploration, Dinner,
Overnight Halt at Alang Fort.
Fresh up,Alang Fort Exploration, Breakfast,
Rappelling of Alang Fort,Trek to Ambewadi Base Village,
Reach at Ambewadi Village, Lunch,
Departure to Mumbai / Pune,
Arrival at Mumbai / Pune by 10 pm (approx)
- Identity proof (must)
- Torch with Extra Batteries (must)
- Good trekking shoes (must)
- Water (at least 3 Ltrs)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.,
- Extra Pair of Clothes.
- Sleeping Bag / Bedding.
- Bunch of Newspaper.
- Sunscreen, Cap, Camera, Skarf, Sunglasses etc.
- Medicines & personal care stuff (Optional).
Travel from Dadar till Dadar/ Pune till Pune by Non AC Private vehicle.
Accommodation (In Caves),
All Meals (Veg),
- Personal Expenses (Mineral water, Soft drinks, etc.)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like Landslides, Road Blockage, Political disturbances, etc.(to be borne by the participant, Which is directly payable on the spot)
- Anything which is not include in the ``Package Cost Inclusion``.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.