Kaziranga National Park, Assam
Kaziranga National Park is one of the prides of India. Kaziranga is the place where the nature unwinds its pristine form in millions of hues, where wildlife roams fearlessly, where man and nature meet together.
Kaziranga National Park is the name to exemplify the most popular conservation efforts to save the endangered species like one-horned rhinoceros in India. Located in the Golaghat and Nagaon district of Assam, this most notable wildlife sanctuary is being declared as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in the year 1985. The park resides at an edge of the Eastern Himalayan biodiversity hotspot and this could be the perfect reason to envision high degrees of diversified species with great visibility.
DAY 0 : Wednesday, 22nd Feb 17
Reach Guwahati by 12:00 pm. Pick up from airport by ac Innova/xylo at 12.00 noon and transfer to kaziranga. Lunch enroute. (5 Hrs. journey) . Check in resort and rest for the day. Dinner & overnight stay at resort. (L, D).
DAY 1 : Thursday, 23rd Feb 17
Morning tea & start for jungle safari. Lunch. Afternoon get ready for safari. Camp fire & dinner. Overnight at resort. (B, L, D).
DAY 2 : Friday, 24th Feb 17
Early Morning Have Breakfast and Leave for our 1st Wildlife Safari. Alternatively we might carry our breakfast on safari only to save on safari time. Post safari back for Lunch. After Lunch Leave for 2nd Wildlife Safari. Evening group discussion about day’s sighting. Dinner. Lights off and day ends.
DAY 3 : Saturday, 25th Feb 17
Morning get ready for elephant safari. Lunch & free time for optional safari (At your own cost). Overnight at resort. (B, L, D).
DAY 4 : Sunday, 26th Feb 17
Morning 6 a.m check out from resort with packed break fast & drop to Guwahati airport by 12 noon.
Identity proof (must)
Torch with Extra Batteries (must)
Hat / Cap, Woolen cap / Balaclava
Water (at least 3 Ltrs)
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.,
T-shirts, Fleece Sweatshirt
Leggings from a Track-suit, shorts,
Extra Pair of Clothes.
Sunscreen, Cap, Camera, Skarf, Sunglasses etc.
Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
Good trekking shoes,
A haversack to put in all the things to be carried.
Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
• Triple Sharing Accommodation in luxurious wildlife resort (Accommodation on twin sharing available on request. Nominal charges to be paid by participant as applicable)
• Pick up & drop from Guwahati airport to resort by a/c Innova or Xylo
• All meals (4B, 4L, 4D ) Break fast , Lunch , Dinner.
• 4 gypsy safaris and 1 elephant safari
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours
• Any train or flight tickets.
• Camera and handy cam charges
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head ``Tour includes``.
• Tips, Laundry, Phone Calls.
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Aerated).
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight/train/safari cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.