Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
Smoking cigarette, chewing tobacco or related products and consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited on the trek. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the trek. NO REFUND will be provided.
Participants should not deface or damage any monument by writing or scribbling on them. Please help us to conserve and preserve our heritage along with our trek mates.
It is of utmost importance that all participants stick together in the group, in the event of any ‘deviation’ by the participant without the consent of the ‘Trek Leader’, he/she/they will be considered as ‘Independent/s’ and will no longer be considered as a part of the group.
Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Trek Mates India, it’s instructors, organizers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
Any violation of the above rules will be dealt with seriously, and may involve expulsion from the trek or event, and no refund is admissible in such cases.
Adventure activity is arranged considering normal weather. In case of cancellation of any event due to reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.), refund shall be payable with respect to the given REFUND NORMS
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
By registering or joining any of the program organized by Trek Mates India, it is assumed that you have read , understood & agreed to the following.
1. A planned activity or programs may be cancelled or revised depending on the weather and availability of suitable qualified instructor.
2. All activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
3. You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances (artificial or natural).
4. ln emergency you consent to any medical treatment recommended by a qualified medical practitioner
(this could include inoculations, blood transfusions, surgery or the use of anesthetic)
5. You understood that organizers may take photographs during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose. You consent to allow them to photograph you and allow them to use for publicity purpose.
6. You understood that a certain level of acceptable behavior is required to participate in outdoor activities and that you may be excluded from activities if this level is not maintained. I understand that organizer will not be responsible for the supervision of any participant excluded from activities
The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
Trek mates India reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.